Thursday, August 27, 2009

As awesome as the sky...


Battle.

The struggles in my life come and go, they wash in and out as quickly as a short breath...but the battle...it doesn't wash out. Its a constant reminder of who I've become.. of who I have been and who I want to be. I know myself, my being, so well, yet it seems I watch myself as a stranger. Someone I wouldn't befriend had I not known the real truth behind her life. I wish I could show everyone. I wish I could be in the screen play of the life I'm living, but I'm hidden as a mere stage prop in the back of the scenery....

Hope.

The one thing that keeps me sane. The rise and fall of every breath that swells my chest so that I can hope for one more minute of the same... The balance between wonderment for my future and the awe of the care that God has laid on my past...

Faith.

Something that I claim to hold so close, but, in truth, has such an unrelenting hold on me. The essence of my life....the ribbon that laces every thread of my heart to God's...

His heart...My home.

Undeterred by this earthly life, by my ugly flesh...My refuge.


No comments:


..life..

My photo
i love to write....blogging? i'm working on ;)