I love Tennessee....After digging through one million old pictures, searching for one that I was not able to find, I found this picture...and it makes my heart smile.. :) Some places send me into a comfortable happiness like none other...I can't wait to have my own little country house with a huge porch and a huge fireplace that I can sit by all night long with my husband and kids....I absolutely cannot wait....and just maybe, there will be an incredible landscape to put my little house in front of, just like the one above... :)....
.....I read last night for the first time in months....It wasn't a book that I had never read or couldn't remember; I know it backwards and forwards..and it had the same affect as always....I miss reading everyday....There's nothing quite like getting lost in a book to where every emotion seeps into your own until you're flooded with feelings and not even sure where they've come from...it's amazing; there's nothing like it....The book I read is called "When Crickets Cry" by Charles Martin. I discovered him about a year ago, I guess, and he has become my new favorite author...Something about the way he writes just captivates me...I can't explain it..
....."If my wondering about life were scientific, bent toward examination and physical discovery, Emma's all leaned toward matters of the heart. While I could understand and explain the physics behind a rainbow, Emma saw the colors. When it came to life, I saw each piece and how they all fit together, and Emma saw the image on the face of the puzzle. And every now and then she'd walk methrough the door to her world and show it to me.".... -When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin
I need to go buy stuff for Honduras..I don't even have my suitcase to take over yet...I'm pretty behind, I guess...I can't wait to go, though...I'm hoping that I return unimaginably selfless.....I wish that I could take everyone with me...I don't think there's any other joy quite like the kind that you experience when you give...To have the opportunity to love someone without expecting anything in return...there's no greater feeling...And honestly, I just can't wait to leave here...Not forever and not because I don't like it here, I do; I love it....I just am ready to go...everywhere....I refuse to believe that I was created to live a live that is comfortable, nor do I plan on doing so....It's time to make a move and just go...
I can't wait to find someone with this same passion...Someone who wants to experience life and all it's possibilities...I love all of my friends more than I could ever describe, and I love all of the guys that I've ever dated....but I can't wait to find the man who I can share my passions with...one who can take his shoes off and run with me through a creek...one that isn't afraid of stepping out and taking a chance...one who finds happiness in the simplicity of life, that doesn't need a ten thousand dollar fourwheeler to have a good time...one that loves Jesus and who is willing to go and share my love for missions....one who realizes that it is what we are called to do...I'll find him, though...I may know him already, who knows...I can't wait, though...This whole attitude I've developed about not wanting to fall in love again, and only wanting to marry my friend and be content and happy....I think that is the biggest lie I've ever told..and the farthest thing from what I've ever wanted.... Contentment is only a reststop.
I'm excited about my new portrait that I'm working on...I can't decide how it's going to turn out, but I love drawing it, none the less...In fact, I believe that I am about to take my stuff down to the pond and sit on top of the little boat and work on it....It's my favorite place to work. I'm sad that my friend is sick...This boy is so precious. :( I'm thinking about making him soup....:)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment