Monday, November 8, 2010

"my memory is cruel"...

i'm queen of attention to details...defending intentions if he fails...

Did Sara Bareilles watch my life movie when she wrote these lyrics?

I think, maybe.

One good bit of news..I'm finally going to be graduating next December..THANK YOU GOD.
It still feels like it's so far away, but when I compare it to all the time I've spent in college...not so far, lol... Now the anticipation after graduating is praying I don't spend all my time begging someone to hire me. Marketing major...what a joke. maybe I'll actually be fluent in Spanish by then and someone will take that into consideration...we will see :)

I've decided that I'm bad at being a human. I love solitude...but I'm only myself with people? how strange.. maybe I only THINK I love solitude. How lonely of a life to spend it alone..I can only imagine how these old cat ladies must feel, convincing themselves that they're happy with their china dish collections and 15 cats. I think I would be a terrible old cat lady. My mind would probably convince me that I was on another planet. There I'd be....astronaut Kayci with her cats....and thousands of collected china dishes. I don't think I'll ever be an old cat lady, even if Joseph dies.. I will go to a 'retirement home'. They probably don't allow cats.

I might be obsessed with Sara Bareilles right now. I can't help it; she is so good. It's better than being obsessed with her than all the nuts n' bolts I just ate, however...she doesn't make me gain 10 lbs. How unfortunate that holiday food doesn't make you lose 10 lbs!? I would designate myself holiday queen if that were the case :)

What a random ramble of words I've created... it's true purpose was procrastination. I'm quite good at that..some may be jealous, but, well, some talents can only be acquired by few of us.

congratulations, kayci lee, on your talent that cripples life.

:)

21 comments:

John E. Webb said...

I just read that and can picture you with your 100 cats... most of them dont have names... just kitty. hahaha.. Im actually graduating the same time you are, and it cant come any sooner. Congrats on almost getting out of school. i hope all is well

kayci lee said...

hev!?! :):):)

that comment just made my day :)
i think i'll try to stick with people and not cats, but i'm glad you know what i'd call them ;)

how on earth are you graduating the same time as me? gosh, i took so many random classes lol.. oh well

life is wonderful :) i hope yours is too :)

John E. Webb said...

well that is so good to hear!!!!!! i took a lot of classes this semester and last semester so, that kinda put me ahead. plus im going in the summer too!! i need to graduate. Im glad that everything is wonderful! what are you up to these days?

kayci lee said...

well...
I'm at Montevallo, endlessly, lol...or until December ;)
I'm still working for TSS Photography taking pictures..
I picnic a lot. lol.... what are you up to? its been so long :) I'm glad you commented on this :)

John E. Webb said...

i know its been ages.. montevallo is a pretty cool place. i have a friend that goes there. I have been sooooooooooo busy! i work full time and go to school at night. that makes for an extremely busy week. I work inside now doing internet sales, so that keeps me wicked busy!

kayci lee said...

you're inside now, hev!? do you like it better? everytime anybody talks about a car auction, I tell them about how you work there lol :) your week is too busy, you don't have time for anything :( sad day.... you should have a vacation :)

John E. Webb said...

oh yeah i love it.. its a lot better now. and yes i do need a vacation! haha

kayci lee said...

hey!? guess who i saw two nights ago??

Thomas!? I asked him about you :) He said he hasn't seen you in a while; I didn't know he was working at Publix on 280..He's so skinny; he looked so different?!

John E. Webb said...

haha yeah its crazy, i havent seen him in almost a year. he went through a bad break up and lost a lot of weight and moved out to 280. we talk every now and then and thats what he told me. but its been a long time since ive seen him. crazy i know!

kayci lee said...

well, you should go see him..and catch up...

it's never fun losing a good friend.

:(

John E. Webb said...

i know, everytime i invite him to the house, he has something to do. its quite the drive to 280, but i need to. i cant loose anymore friends :)

kayci lee said...

yeah, suck it up and drive to 280, kid ;)

it'll be worth it..

you're too good to lose any more friends..

John E. Webb said...

yeah yeah i know. i should do that!

i dont wanna be friendless! lol.

and i need to see what he looks like skinny

kayci lee said...

hahaha yes you do; how's your family?

do your parents still have those boys?

John E. Webb said...

they are good, staying busy all the time, just like me.

no, the boys were adopted last year and bradley has a 1 year old now so they stay really busy with him.
last year was very eventful!!

kayci lee said...

i knew bradley and dela had a little boy, she didn't delete me off facebook ;)

good for them; i bet they're the cutest parents in the world :):)

kayci lee said...

okay...i think i just realized that maybe bradley and dela aren't married anymore.

and that makes me sad.

John E. Webb said...

hes become a strong person and im proud of him for that. thanks for asking kayci

kayci lee said...

well i'm not sure if that was sincerity or sarcasm, but i'm sure he is a wonderful person as he has always been :)

John E. Webb said...

Happy late birthday

kayci lee said...

Thank you Hev :):)


..life..

My photo
i love to write....blogging? i'm working on ;)